Barclays is one of the most popular universal bank headquartered in London with around forty eight million world wide customers. This British multinational bank offers the service in more than 50 countries. To make the banking facilities easily available for its customers, the Barclays Bank offers its members with one of the best online banking service. The Barclays Online Banking service helps to easily manage their bank account from anywhere. They can quickly perform the banking functions like transferring the amount, paying bills and many others. The customers need to first complete the Barclays Bank Login to get access to their personal banking account.
Simple Barclays Bank Login Steps
- Open your web browser and go to this link:- https://bank.barclays.co.uk/olb/auth/LoginLink.action.
- After clicking on the link you will get to the Barclays Bank Login Page or Barclays Bank Online Banking Login Page.
- After that you need to introduce yourself by entering your Surname or Last Name in the required field. Then you should enter either your membership number, card number or the sort code and account number. You can select any option as per your wish.
- Now you need to click on the “Next Step”. The button is highlighted in the blue color after which you will be redirected to the next step.
- In the second step you will be providing additional information which will confirm your identity. You will have to confirm it by providing your PINsentry or passcode and memorable word. You can choose any of the option but we recommend you to complete the Barclays Bank Login by using the PINsentry as it is more secured than others.
- If you use PINsentry, then you will able to use more offers and banking features.
For providing the extra facility to its customers, Barclays has also introduced the Barclays Mobile Banking Application. This application will help you to perform the banking functions from any place at any time through your registered mobile phone. With the Barclays Mobile Banking App you can easily make payments, transfer the money between different accounts and view the account balances at any time you want. The Barclays App is available for Android, Apple or Windows device but you need to first login in to your mobile banking account.
Barclays Bank Mobile Banking Login Process
- At first, open the Barclays Mobile Banking App which is installed application in your device.
- There you will first get to the login page, where you have to enter your username and password.
- Click on the Login button to get access to your account.
To login through the mobile application you will first need to register your device. After downloading the application, enter your account no. and sort code. Then you should verify your mobile number and use your PINstentry card reader to authenticate your details.