The London based Bank, Barclays is a universal Bank. It is popular for its service like investment banking, wealth management and offering the mortgages. It also offers the various types of credit cards to its customers. The bank is not only popular in England but it is widely popular all around the world with more than 48 million customers from over 50 countries.
If you have an account it Barclays bank then you can manage your account from your home or any other places. The online service by the bank offers many features. You can either enjoy the online service in your computer or mobile phone. For mobile phone you can download it online and install it on your device. You will find the features listed down very beneficial in Barclays Bank online banking service.
Barclays Online Banking Features
- You will get an access to your bank account very easily. You are provided with your all accounts – current, savings and mortgage account balance in a single location. It helps you to manage all of your account easily.
- It does not take a much time for transferring money between different accounts. You can transfer money in few seconds from one Barclays account to another.
- It also includes the feature to manage your bills properly. With the service you can clear all your payment due within few minutes. The payment will reach the destination with just single click on a button. You can also add new payees in very simple way. You just need to login with your PIN entry and then click on the “Make a Payment” option.
- You can report to the bank using the online service in case you lost your card. As you inform about your lost or stolen card, the bank immediately cancels the service in your card. Then it will be providing the replacement for it in very quick time.
- The statements can be checked and then downloaded very easily. Likewise you can also upload and store various files and documents in Barclays Cloud It.
To use the above explained feature, you will first need to login to your Barclays bank online account.
Follow these steps for Barclays online banking login
- Open your web browser.
- Open the official page of the Barclays Bank. The link to access is: http://www.barclays.co.uk/PersonalBanking/P1242557947640.
- Find and then click on the “Log In” button. It is placed at the top right side of the home page.
- The login page will be loaded in your browser. In the first step, you will provide your personal account information.
- Enter your Surname or Last Name in the empty field next to “Surname/last name”.
- Next inform about the way you would like to login to your account. you can login by using the following methods:-
- Membership Number
- Card Number
- Sort Code and account Number
Click on the small circle button in front of the option that you would like to use and enter the information related to the selected option.
- Click on the “next step” button provided at the bottom side.
- The next thing you will be doing is confirming your ID. For confirming your ID, you are provided with various options. You have an option to do it with your PINsentry or Passcode and memorable word. However, we suggest to use the PINsentry as it is more secured.
To use the features offered, you should have bank account in Barclays and then you should register online account. You can register your account in the sign up page in https://www.apply.barclays.co.uk/forms/uk-retail-bbr?execution=e1s1.