Regions Bank Login is made very easy by this article. Regions Bank is a financial very professional service company. It provides the commercial banking services. It offers traditional banking products and services, as well as financial products and services in the area of trust, asset management, mortgage banking insurance and many more. It also provides capital markets and investment banking, products and services, public finance, corporate finance, permanent loan and many more. It provides different types of loan like a credit card, Mortgage, Home Equity, Personal Loans, Auto Loans, Student Loans, and many other loans are provided by the Regions Bank. This bank also provides us the online banking service.
PROCEDURE TO REGIONS BANK LOGIN
For the Regions Bank Login through your computer browser you need to follow the following steps:
- Firstly, you need to have the internet connection on your computer to follows all these included steps. If you have the internet connection then you can open the browser in your computer and search for the website of the Regions Bank using any search engines like google, yahoo, and any other that you are more familiar with.
- When you finish searching for the website you will get numerous result with the link of the Regions Bank. Among all of those link, you must find the genuine link of the Regions Bank. The Genuine link of the Regions bank is https://www.regions.com this link.
- As you open the above link, the new tab on your browser will be opened which will be the home page of the Regions Bank. In the home page of the region’s bank, you will get to see lots of things related to the Regions Bank like types of services provided by the bank, information of the bank and many more. But you just need to login to the Regions Bank.
- By ignoring all those things on the home page you just need to look at the center of the page where you can find the login panel written as Online Banking login. There you will get to see two blank fields.
- In each field, you need to enter the login details like Online ID and Password. In the first blank you need to enter your Online ID and in the second blank field you need to enter the Password for that Online ID respectively.
- After you finish filling both the blank fields with the login details then you need to click on the Log In button at the right side of the login panel. Before clicking on that, you need to make sure that the small box below the online ID blank field mentioning “Remember ME” should be unchecked.
- Because if you check that small box and log in to your account, then your online ID will always be remembered by corresponding the browser. But if you are logging it with your personal devices that nobody uses it then you can check that small box and Log In.
- If all the data you entered is correct then you will get logged into your account successfully and then you can use your account as you want.
These are all the steps you need to follow to Regions Bank Login.
Incase if you forget your login details like Online ID or Password Then you need to follow the following steps to reset your login details.
- If you are not able to login successfully. There might be some problems like incorrect login details or you might forget your login details. If you need to reset your account then you need to click on the “Forget Online ID or Password” which is in the login panel below the Password blank field.
- When you click on “Forget Online ID or Password”, you will be directed to reset page. The direct link for the reset page is https://onlinebanking.regions.com/customerservice/forgottenpassword this link. By clicking on this page you will directly go to the reset page.
- When you reach to the reset page you won’t see much details on that page. You will get to see one note that is (If you are a business user and your Online Banking ID was created by a company assigned administrator, you will have to contact your company administrator to reset your password.).
- And other things that you will get to see are the three blank fields in which you need to give some details. Those blank fields ask the details like your Online ID, Your card Number, and PIN respectively.
- You must enter the username you log in within the account in the Online ID field. In the field of Card Number, you need to enter the ATM card, Check Card or Now Card Number which must be issued to the person enrolled in Online Banking. And in the last blank field, you must enter the PIN code of the respective card you used in the field of Card Number.
- Then click on Continue button to reset the login details. If all the details you entered are correct then your login details will be reset. Otherwise, it won’t be reset.
- And if you don’t know your Online ID or card information then you can call then you can call them at 1-800-472-2265 for assistance. And get your login details reset from the Bank itself.
So by following all above steps, you will be able to reset your login details if you have forgotten your login details. Regions Bank Login is made easier for you with these great simple steps. Still, you can ask us about it if you have ay doubt.