Bank of America is popular American multinational bank headquartered in a Charlotte, North Carolina. The bank is known as United States second largest bank holding company by assets. The bank offer its service through 5100 branches. Its Bank of America Online Banking service is also very popular among its customers. They are facilitated to manage their bank accounts from home via online banking along with that they can easily make transfers, make payments and perform other banking transactions. The online service are proving to be very useful for those people who do not have time to visit the banks for each banking transactions. The customers should first complete the bank of america login to their account to use the service.
Bank of America Login Steps
- Open any of the web browser and go to the official homepage of the Bank of America. You can access it by navigating the web link https://www.bankofamerica.com/.
- In the homepage, you are provided with the login box at the top side of the page. There you will see 2 empty boxes to enter yout “Online ID” and “Passcode”.
- On the first box you need to enter your ID and on the onthr box you need to enter the passcode.
- Now, click on the “Sign In” button next to the box where you have entered your passcode to complete Bank Of America Login process.
- Click on the option “Save Online ID” if you want your computer to remember your login credientials.
- If you forgot your ID then click on the “Forgot ID” option. Similarly, click on the “Forgot Passcode” to start the passcode recovery steps if you have forgotten it.
To enjoy the online banking in Bank of America, the customer should first need to create their own online account. If you are have an account in the Bank of America and looking to create online banking account then the following steps.
Bank of America Online Banking Sign Up Steps
- First of all go to Bank of America Sign Up page. You can access it by navigating the web link https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login/enroll/entry/olbEnroll.go.
- Enter your Bank of America’s accounts ATM card or debit card or credit card number in the required box. Then in the next box, enter your Social Security number.
- Click on the blue button “Continue” to proceed to the next steps.
- In the next steps create your ID and Passcode.
- Follow the on screen instructions further to complete the sign up process.
Bank Of America Online Banking Key Features
- You can access your account at any time from any place. It is very secured banking service.
- It helps to save your time while making payments to different payees as you do not have to visit the banks and payees to complete the transaction.
- It has made it easy for you to transfer the amount between different accounts. You can also easily send money to your friends and family.
- Keep track on your bank account activity regularly.
So, to enjoy all the above features you just have to create a new account and log in to Bank of America.