Wells Fargo headquartered in San Francisco, California is popular as the 3rd largest bank in the United States (By assets). This American Multinational Banking service is also popular for its easy online banking service. Nowadays people are finding it difficult to take out time for visiting to the banks for every transactions. For saving the time of the customers, Wells Fargo has designed quick and easy online banking service. Many features such as transferring the funds, paying the bills and checking the banking transactions are made easily available. You can follow these Wells Fargo Login steps to get to your Wells Fargo online banking at any time you wish.
Wells Fargo Login Steps
- Open any of your web browser weather it is Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or others.
- Now enter www.wellsfargo.com on the address bar of your web browser. You will get to the Wells Fargo Homepage.
- In the homepage, right below the menu bar you can see the Wells Fargo Login Box, there you can choose the appropriate reason choose the reason for the signing in such as Account Summary, Bill Pay, Transfer, Trade, Brokerage, Account Services and Messages and Alerts.
- Now can enter your username and password in the empty fields next to “Username” and “Password” respectively.
- Click on the small box of Save Username if you want to save your username and password in this computer, this is an optional step.
- Click on the “Sign On” button to access your account and complete the Wells Fargo Sign In process.
- The option “Username/Password Help” is provided if you in case forgot your password or username.
Wells Fargo Sign Up Steps
First of all, you will need to sign up for Wells Fargo online account to use the service and features. These are the simple steps that you can follow to create a new Wells Fargo Account.
- First of all you need to get to the Wells Fargo Homepage.
- After that you can find the Sign Up link just below the Sign In option.
- Now you need to enter your Social Security Number and Account, loan, debit card or ATM card number in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the “Continue” button highlighted in the blue color and is placed at the bottom right side of the page.
- Follow the online instructions further by providing the essential information to complete the Wells Fargo Sign Up procedure.
After successfully creating a new account, you will be provided with statements of the specific accounts. If you are properly connected to the internet and your device supports PDF reader then you will be able to view it. You can also use the same account for mobile banking. The mobile application from Wells Fargo is available for iPad, iPhone, Windows and Android devices. After logging in through mobile application using your user ID and password, you will be able to enjoy the online banking service from any place whenever you like. You just need to connect your mobile with internet.