US Bank is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Bank has 3,151 branches or banking offices to offer the services to its customers. However, every customers might not wish to visit the bank every time to perform the various different banking transactions. For those people, US bank offers the Online Banking Service. So for online banking you need ti first activate the online banking and then complete the US Bank Login process to get to your US Bank Online Banking Account.
US Bank Online Banking Features
- Check your account status at any time you want. You can access any type of account whether it is personal, commercial or business account.
- You can easily manage your account. You can make the balance transfer between the accounts, check online statements and pay the bills.
- Online banking in US bank helps you to deposit the check from home. The steps are much secured.
For using the service offered in the online banking, you should first need to login to your account. The steps to access your personal banking account is explained below.
US Bank Login Steps
- Open your web browser and go to the official US Bank Homepage of US Bank or go to usbank.com.
- In the top right side, “Log In” option is available which is placed just below the “Search” box. Now, click on the drop down arrow at side of “Log In”. The various options will be provided to you. Select the account that you would like to access after completing the US Bank Login process. Enter your personal ID in the box marked with “Personal ID”. Tick on the small box of “Remember my ID” to make your computer remember your ID.
- Click on the “Log In” button just below to complete the process.
- Click on the “Forgot ID?” if you forgot your ID.
US Bank Online Banking Enroll Steps
To access your bank account online, you first need to get enrolled/sign up for the US Bank Online Banking. The sign up process is briefly explained:-
- Open your web browser and go to the official home page of US Bank.
- Click on the “New User? Enroll now” option.
- In the middle side of the page, you will see the box where you will be selecting the account type that you have got in the US Bank.
- After selecting the type of account, enter the various information such as your account number, ATM card or Check Card PIN number and social security number (last 4 digits).
- Click on the “Continue” button which is highlighted in the blue color.
- Complete the security aspects.
- Agree all the requirements.
You can also login to US Bank by using your mobile phone. The application can be downloaded online for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. All the features that can be used by using the computer can be accessed from your palm using your mobile. After installing the app, open it and go to the login button which you will find at the top right side of the page. Then select the account you would like to access and enter your personal ID to log in.